International Trainingcamp 2018
From Monday the 29th until Wednesday the 31st of October 2018
- Randori stage
- U15, U18, U21 and O21
- More than 350 participants
- 12 different nations
- Including the Belgian national team cadets, juniors and seniors
- Lunch at the sports venue
- Diner at the sports venue
- Breakfast has to be booked in Center Parcs or hotel.
- We are still in negotiations for prices.
Shuttle Center Parcs – Arena De Soeverein: €5/judoka OR €25/delegation per day.
Transport and meals have to be booked using the registration form of the training camp.
The training sessions are led by the coaches of the Flemish Judo Federation.
- Robert Krawczyk (PL) – 6° Dan
- Mark van der Ham – 5° Dan
- Franklin Pareira Reyes – 5° Dan
- Monika Cabaj - 1° Dan
- Koen Sleeckx - 4° Dan
- Alexander Jatskevitch (LT) – 7° Dan
All information can be found here.